Random ramblings...

Hey again! It's been a few days since my last blog, so I thought I would share the pics from those day in between and then some. Well... I don't really think I have any, "and then some" to share, lol.

Did I mention that Deagol may have a new home lined up? There's a girl that isn't too far away that's interested in him, so that's awesome. And our new little WF girl, Violet, may also have a home lined up. Double awesome! Hopefully neither of them fall through.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the pictures (and video!) below. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

TV Show of the day: The Walking Dead

Here are the pics of our WF sugar glider joey, Violet:

Sleepy little sugar glider joey in my hand.

Look at her little sweetness.


In a tiny, little ball.


Just after she yawned.



Violets first outdoor photo.

And her last... at least until it warms up, lol.

Glider grub for tonight.

A close up on the chopped broccoli and tomatoes.

Glider food with the scrambled egg added.

It was junk food night, which is why everyone was having eggs. :)



Huge cat whiskers! 





Zoe has the mack daddy of giant cat whiskers!

The eye of Sauron is ever watchful...  :O)

And now for the sugar glider joey video:

No comments: