Guess who decided to come OOP!?!

Little Miss Violet! And who is Violet you ask? That's Sadie and Pip's new little WFB girl! I know I haven't really talked about the gliders' joeys lately, but I guess this makes it more of a surprise when they come OOP. This is Sadie's first single joey, so it's extra exciting. This is also her 3rd girl in a row, which is unbelievable considering the girls seems to want to have only boys. Not that I'm dissing the boys, I love them just as much!

Aside from the new joey excitement, Deagol has been exceptionally sweet lately. He wanted out of his cage the other night (he's a single bachelor now) so we got him out and played with him. After about 20 minutes of playing and snacking, he decided to curl up under my arm and nap. And yes, I have photo evidence. After that he decided to go to LaVaughn and sleep all curled up in her hand for a while. He's such a sweetie. I don't know if we'll ever be able to let him go when we find him a home (yes, his home fell through, long story).

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Piece Of My Heart by Janis Joplin

Here are the pictures of our gorgeous WFB 66% leu het sugar glider joey:

 Look at that sweet face! <3

 Such a pretty little sugar glider girl.




 She loves to sleep like this.


This is my absolute favorite picture! Such a tiny sugar glider joey. <3

 This is when Deagol got between my arm and side.

 Smashed glider face!

 See hoe he looked when he dove in.

 So cute!

 Here he is cleaning himself in LaVaughn's hand.


 Huge sugar glider ears!

 Such an angel. <3


 He seriously loves sleeping in her hand.


Sweet dreams!  :O)

No comments: