Yesterdays dullness and one badass movie...

I believe I posted yesterday that I had to go to the store that evening and I did. Well, LaVaughn and I both did. Just the usual shopping needed to be done, nothing out of the ordinary. LaVaughn did manage to get some decent pictures of the drive back, which was nice.

In other news, Deagol isn't going to be living in Florida after all. There were some complications with the girl that was getting him and he now may be living in Tennessee, which isn't too far. I'm still not exactly sure where he'll be living.

In movies news, we watched this pretty awesome little movie call Rogue River last night. No too many well known people, just the ever so awesome, Bill Moseley. You might know him from The Devil's Rejects, Night of the Living Dead and one of my personal favorites, The Texas Chainsaw massacre 2. Anyway, the movie is about this girl that's driving out of the city to scatter her fathers ashes where she runs into Bill Moseley and his significant other. This girls nightmare becomes a reality when she not only gets her hand slit open and sewn up, but wakes to one of the house owners watching her sleep! And this is just the beginning! Definitely an unexpected, but delightful movie treat to feast your eyes on. I highly, highly recommend you check it out.

Well, that's pretty much all I have time for today. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Barracuda by Heart

Here are the pics:

Cat sitting on a tire. Well, Susie setting on a tire. This reminds me of something you'd see in a calendar.

The full moon we had yesterday!
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)

Treeline sunset.
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


Another gorgeous treeline sunset. My favorite picture from yesterday!
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


And lastly, another treeline/forest sunset!
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)

No comments: