It's a beautiful (hot and humid) day in the neighborhood...

It was such an amazingly stunning day out today, if only the weather had cooperated. The sky, lighting, scenery and all of that we're aligned perfectly, but the heat and humidity were way off. I managed to hang around outside for close to 20 minutes to capture some images around the yard. Mainly of the cats, but I did squeeze some chickens in there as well. It was too hard to breath after that, so I quickly retreated inside.

I've been wanting to capture some images of Clementine, our new kitten, since she's started feeling better. I definitely don't want to have any regrets like I do with Hamilton. It's safe to say I took well over two dozen pictures of her today. Of course, I got some of Cersei as well -- can't leave one of the most gorgeous cats hanging in the wind. I don't know what it is about her, she's just stunning.

Back to Clems for a moment, those of you who know what Bart looked like will really see a resemblance in these pictures of her. It's uncanny. I could just be a crazy cat lady, but seeing how LaVaughn sees the resemblance more than I do, I kind of believe it.

I suppose that's all for now. I mainly wanted to share some pictures, considering I haven't done so in ages. Until next time...

-Megan

Here's Clementine:








Chickens:



Camille!

Ash!

Here's Cersei:







My fave!

And a few more of Camille:



No comments: