What I'm up to...

My blogs have been few and far between lately and I apologize. I'm not joking at all when I say this -- after the ordeal with Zoe, I haven't wanted to do anything that I used to do. Nothing else mattered, only her and her health. And just when I thought things would settle down some, Pip died, then Sadie. It's been non-stop for a while and I basically didn't have the energy for anything.

I've gotten extremely lazy. For example, I've sewn TWO cage sets since May.. TWO! That's so unreal and sickens me.

I'm trying to get back into my old groove, but it's not working out well. Blogging has very slowly gotten better over the last month, but barely! I usually post blogs 3 weeks later than what they should be and just back-date. Sewing is also terrible. I just do not want to sew anymore. I don't know why, but I just don't. I'm trying to rejuvenate my passion by ordering new fleece, which I did a couple days ago. Since Hancock went out of business I've had to resort to Fabric.com for all of my fleece needs. They never have any type of coupons or promotions, just free shipping when you spend $50 or more. I ordered 18 yards of fleece last week for just over $100, which wasn't too bad. All of that arrived Monday, but I didn't get around to sewing any of it this week. I have to work the next 3 days, so I definitely wont be sewing then.

Speaking of work, it's about the same. Nothing new or exciting, just the same old meth heads and late season campers that travel to Sam A. Baker state part. Do you have any idea how tiring it is to tell people how to get there? And 9 times out of 10 they come from the direction of the part. The road goes straight through it, I have absolutely no idea how they miss it!

Oh, I've completely given up on project 365 this year. I was trying to take a picture with my camera every day, but after a while I was taking pictures of the most ignorant stuff. I finally called it quits a few weeks ago. I have still been taking pictures of my phone practically every day, but I'm not planing on doing a project 365. It's just one less thing to have to worry about doing and it's honestly a big relief.

Lets see, what else has been going on... We've watched so many new movies lately, I can't even begin to name them all. We've also started watching Hemlock Grove (which is awesome) and catching up on Once Upon A Time, which is amazing. I wish I could think of everything we've watched lately, but I can't. I list all of the movies we've been watching on The Spoiling Dead Forum HERE for those that are interested. You'll just have to skim through them to find my posts.

Speaking of, I've become quite the active TSDF member since March. I love it there. They're normal, not PG like Glider Central was and they talk about what I love most, The Walking Dead! But there's so much more to that forum than TWD and spoilers, we talk about any and everything! And they're so much more understanding than most people, I love it.

I know, I'm a forum nerd.

I can't really think of anything else, so I guess I'm going to go. Until next time...

-Megan

No comments: