That was fast...

For the past couple days, we've been debating on whether or not to sell our last joey, Dean. We've had him for sale for about 3 months and dropped his price twice. It just seemed like we were meant to have him. So last night around 5:00, a lady called and asked if we still had him. Not having much time to think about it, I said yes. Then she started asking about his diet and when we could meet her. I told her that any day in the afternoon hours would be fine. Then she says, "Can you meet me now?" Again, I said yes.

So we both jump in the shower (not together, lol), get ready and leave. The lady got there like 5 minutes before us, but that was no biggy. So we get there and she and her husband are still sitting in the truck and her two kids (at least I think they're her kids) are standing outside. So I got him and his pouch out and walked up to the truck and showed her. She said he was beautiful and handed me the $200 and that was pretty much it. We also have her about a week and a half supply of HPW and a couple days of fruit and veggies.

Everything happened so fast, we hardly had time to think or get upset. It was a really weird and creepy evening. And to top it off, we had to meet them in Ellington. That in itself is creepy enough. I'm just glad that yesterday is over. I do miss Dean though. Now I have the enjoyment of having to get the tags renewed on the car... yay!

Anyway, until the next creepy experience, love and peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Dude (I Totally Miss You) by Tenacious D

No comments: