More scenic photos anyone?


The weather was really cool and awesome today, which allowed me to go outside and take a few photos. There were a few different flowers that had recently bloomed, including my watermelon blooms!! I seriously can't believe that a couple watermelon seeds that I dried and planted actually grew! It's freaking awesome! I know it's highly unlikely that they'll grow and ripen by the first frost, but a girl can dream, right?

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 Yes, that's a rabbit. 

 Watermelon blooms.





 Not such a small vine anymore. :)

 My grandma always looked forward to the Hibiscus flowers blooming each summer. So as beautiful as these flowers are, they nearly bring me to tears every time I see them.


 Hibiscus center.

 Tiny spider.






No comments: