Random animal photos... with a little Chloe on the side!


Shannon took some more photos of Chloe today and I swear, I think they're actually cuter than the last ones! It's so amazing that she takes so many photos! I thought that I took a lot of joey photos, but I don't think I have much on her.

LaVaughn also managed to get a couple pictures of Emma and Eliza last night. Nothing super special, just them sleeping in our hands. Well, I suppose that's special enough. :) These two girls are just SO sweet and SO precious. It's going to be hard to let them go, I can already tell.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. The rest of the photos at the bottom are pretty self explanitory, so I guess that's it...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:












Milla




Zoe



 Bart


The Twins





No comments: