More pictures of Chloe anyone? Plus more joey news on the side!

Shannon took some magneficent photos of Chloe and her siblings today - like she always does. Just when I think Chloe can't get any prettier - she does! I wish this little cutie was with us already. I want to see her in person SO badly! I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I did see a Platinum in person before. She was a dark plat and it was dark outside, so I couldn't see super well. I'm just really stoked to see her in person and see how light she actually is.

In joeys news... Unfortunately, Sadie's joey isn't a leu. The very tips of his/her tiny little ears are starting to color up. Oh well, I suppose it was supposed to work out that way. I still can't wait to hold the little monster! Definitely looking forward to more joeys! :D

In more joey news... LaVaughn and I decided on a name for the twins: Emma & Eliza. Not bad, right? We were going to go with Eliza and Victoria, but the double E's seemed better.

Well, I suppose that's all the glider news for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:





 Isn't she a doll?




Just look at that beautiful bunch of platinum sugar gliders!









And just because she's cute, Milla:


 This is her "Please don't beat me." face.



  And just because she's cute, Una:




This is her "Back the hell off" face, lol.

No comments: