Updates and happenings...

I don't really have too much going on lately, so I thought I would set aside a few minutes to blog. Lets see, what's been going on lately... Oh yeah! We sheered Milla a few days ago! Well, attempted to anyway. Unfortunately, we don't have any shears so we just have to use a regular beard shaver and some extremely sharp barber's Scissors. She isn't completely finished and, knowing us - she'll never be finished. For the most part, she looks better and wont be shedding HALF as much.

Oh yeah, you remember when I said that the twins were going to Shannon? Well, they're going to Tracy who lives ALL the way in Washington state. She's been wanting a couple Black Beauty sugar gliders from us for some time and Shannon didn't mind her getting them first.

In other, more depressing news... we might be moving. And where you ask? West Virginia! I know, completely blows my mind! I'm not going to go into details about everything at the moment, but there's a 80% chance this move will actually happen.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Time for a few photos. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:


Zoe and Una all snuggled up in the bed.


No comments: