Say hello to... Odin!

And who is Odin, you ask? Odin is Sadie and Pip's newly OOP little boy that officially detached last night!! He's so tiny at the moment and slightly premature, but that's normal for Sadie. She did the same thing with Charlie and Felix a while back. She wants them out as SOON as possible... silly girl. But yes, he's finally OOP!

I started putting his photos on our Sugar Exotics Facebook Page last night and like 2 hours after I did some lady started asking about him and if he was available. Of course I told her yes. She hasn't said anything back yet, but I'm pretty sure she wants him. And that's great too, because I'm afraid I would keep him if she didn't, lol.

And we chose the name Odin because we're in this HUGE Marvel kick at the moment. We watched The Avengers (beyond awesome movie, by the way) a few days ago and decided to have a Marvel Marathon and watch Hulk, The Incredible Huck, Captain America, Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor. All of which are AWESOME movies and I just can't get enough of them at the moment. And I seriously can't wait for a Fury movie, it will be awesome! Not to mention Captain America 2, Thor 2 and The Avengers 2!! Woop woop! But yeah, that's where we got the name, Odin - from Thor. We watch that one more than the rest. And come on, Anthony Hopkins in the best Odin ever!

Okay, I think I'm done for now, lol. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 Look at how light he is!

 I think Miss Sadie detached him a few days too soon. 

 Such a cutie.

 Aw...

 Is he not beautiful!?!

Bonus Gallery... well, bonus photo.

LaVaughn and I were sitting in the living room last night when we heard a horrid noise of something spilling. When I went into the other room, this is what I saw:


And yes, she ate the rest of her food like this. *eye roll*

No comments: