Joeys and scenery...

We got a couple pictures of the joeys last night and I actually managed to get some scenic pictures today! It's been forever and a day since I've been able to go outside and take a couple photos without passing out from heat exhaustion. They're nothing special, but they're a good start to my fall photos.

Well,  I suppose that's all for now. I mainly wanted to share the photos. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:
  
Serafina's profile shot.

Such a pretty ducky.



Some fence and weed photography.


I don't think this one is too bad.


A very dynamic fence angle, lol.

A frog!

There were loads all in the water!

Zoe being a flirt.

This is her sensual look.

Just look at that paw!

And now for the sugar glider girls, Emma & Eliza:







No comments: