Happy Early Thanksgiving!


I always go to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving Dinner. It's something LaVaughn and I have done our entire lives. So this year, we had to have it early. Her hubby is a truck driver and was only going to be in today and tomorrow, so it was only natural to want to have it today.

Another thing that my aunt does differently is having Thanksgiving Dinner at noon. It's more of a Thanksgiving lunch if you ask me. LaVaughn and I never get up that early to eat, not even when we were just girls! We usually roll in around 2PM or so and by then my aunt and uncle have already eaten. That's when we just grab left overs and head home. After we talk with them for a while, of course.

And because we got there late, I wasn't able to get any good photos of anything. Definitely nothing on last years Turkey Day post. I think I had close to 60 photos or so. Well, it's definitely slimmed down this year! Considering I'm not really in the captioning mood, I suppose that's for the best.

Well, I hope everyone that has an early Turkey Day has a good one! Hopefully every one's thankful for the right things. ;)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 Just look at that face.

"Mmm, coffee is yummy!"

 My beautiful auntie!

 The feast!  lol

 Leather tree.

 "Here I come!"

"Better get outta here!"

 Shamrock green... not really, lol.


 Pretty leaf.

 Pretty cat.

"Yes, my face is beautiful."
("yes, I am crazy")

No comments: