Welcome back, November!


I've always been a fan of November. Mainly because it's right after October and still in the middle of Fall, my favorite season. But I'm not here to talk about that - I'm also not here to talk about how I dressed up in the scream costume last night and chased all the neighborhood dogs around (including my own). I'm here to talk about all the craziness that went on with wild animals last night!

There were coyotes yipping and howling all through the night! They were driving Milla crazy! They were driving everyone elses dogs crazy too. And at one point, there was a wolf! Wolves are something you don't hear very often around here, but when you do - it's spooky! I know we would hear them at least once and hour, if not more. Apparently the full Halloween moon brought more than just Trick 'r Treaters!

In other news... Miss LaVaughn had to go to the hospital for a couple tests today (possable pregnancy!) and I drove her. It's quite boring, I just sit out in the waiting room... alone. Yeah, good times.

And on that note, I'm out!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 The full Halloween moon!

Spooky, isn't it?


 The first day in November is a beautiful one.

Hospital corridors.

Hospital entrance.


Sunset behind the hospital drive.

Beautiful sunlit parking lot.

No comments: