Happy Halloween!

I thought about making this a strictly Halloween post, but then I changed my mind. I'm too preoccupied lately and have more important things to do at the moment.

We did get a package today, though. Want to know what it was?? A shipping crate! Yes, I said it - a shipping crate!! I guess you know what that means... we're shipping the twins all the way to Washington State to be with their new mama, Tracy. She's being such a doll and helping me every step of the way. I love her. There's NO way I could have done this without her. If things go smoothly enough, we may be able to ship in the future! Maybe, lol.

In other news... Una caught a tiny, little deer mouse a little bit ago. And I mean tiny! Normally we just take them over to the graveyard and release them, but this little guy is far too small to be on his own. So I guess we'll be harboring another mouse for a few weeks. *eye roll*

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 Big boxes and only two things.

The tote that the girls will be in.

The shipping crate.

Our deer mouse.

Isn't he cute?



Deer mice are SO pretty!

Yoggie?

Such a tiny little guy.

No comments: