Internet blues...


Our internet connectivity has sucked ass lately. We've always has some issues with Centurytel, but it's been 10 times worse lately. On top of the internet problems, we're also having phone issues! People are able to call in (sometimes), but we're not able to call out. How stupid, man! I called them and they said they would send a tech. guy out, but so far - nothing. I suppose I'll have to call them again. *eye roll*

I also have some very upsetting and sad news to share today. My little silkie bantam rooster, Gandalf, died the other day. :( It was so beyond depressing! I've always had a special bond with him for some reason. I hate that I get so attached to animals. I would get through the day some much easier if I just didn't care.

And on that note, here are a few photos of the cats cause you know you love them...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan, saw you blog and I am sorry to hear that you are having frustrations and connection issues. My name is Rich and I work in the Centurylink Help Team which is part of our executive staff; we want to help. Can you please email us the following:

1) The billing phone number:
2) The billing address:
3) The billing name:
4) The BAN:
5) Alternate contact number:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rich
Social Media Manager
Customer Advocacy Group
TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com