Fall is in the air...


And all over the yard! Holy crap man, it's beautiful outside! The lighting, the leaves, the everything! I love fall so much, I wish it was like this year around. When the sky is clear and the sun is setting, it beams an awesome ray of light that casts itself upon the leaves and make everything this beautiful gold color. I think I took over 30 pictures of just trees and leaves today! Definitely a great photo day for me.

Aside from the stunning outdoor display of beauty, we also managed to sew a couple cage sets! They were part of a trade, so there was no profit, but sewing isn't a burden to me. They were all 5 piece sets, so it didn't take long at all. You know, I wish people would order more sets, I miss sewing.

I suppose that's all for now dearies, I should probably be on my way. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 Monkey Cage Set

 Not too bad.

 Butterfly Cage Set

 Another butterfly cage set.

 Leaves all over the yard.

 Such a beautiful fall setting.



 This is my favorite fall tree!


Tress look so beautiful with the sun behind them.

 Sunshine.

Sun shining through the leaves.



 Old wooden dog house.


 Fire bush!

Fire bush again.


 Mr. Friendly trying to see himself in the window.


 Such a pretty tom turkey.


Milla has such a pretty German Shepherd profile.


 Yawning dog!

Crazy dog eyes!



Sunset.


Maple Leaf

Mr. Friendly looking quite handsome.

Just look at that pretty turkey body.


Turkey profile.

Beautiful little Helen.

He's the prettiest rooster around.


Just look at those tail feathers.

Helen and his ladies.

No comments: