What a lovely day for some photos...


The feeling very rarely strikes me anymore, but when it does - I can't contain myself! I've had SO much on my mind the past couple months, it's just put me in the state of depression and forces me to hate doing the things that I love. Some days, I push past those feelings and do them anyway. Like today, for example.

I remember the days of old when I wasn't so photo hungry. I think the most photos I ever posted on one of my blogs was maybe 20-30. And that was a LOT back then. Today, the majority of my blogs don't have under 20. I sometimes wonder if it's my photo obsession that puts a damper on my blogging. Who knows, really. I do know one thing - as long as I'm able to take photos, I'll take as many as humanly possible!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here they are:

 Here's Ash! Our sikie bantam and buttercup cross. Isn't she cute? 

 My broken watermelon vine. Thanks a lot, chickens!

 Splitting the vine.

Taping it to a new one.

Enclosing the glorious watermelon.

Check out this other watermelon that's growing!

Fire bush.

 A visit from the Sheriff of Iron County! Whatever will we do?

Willow tree.

Fletcher in his dog house.

Carly in hers.

Check out that grasshopper!

Isn't he neat?

Close up on green grasshopper!!

More leaves, LOL!

Stretchy dog!

Such a pretty face.

This looks like a mugshot to me.

Yawn!

More yawn, lol.

And now time for a nap.

Beautiful ivy.

I don't know why, but I love the way ivy looks against concrete.



Probably my favorite shot of the vines.


I like this one a lot too.


An old Jane Eyre book. This was a gift from my aunt.

Inside of Jane Eyre... wait, that sounded dirty.

Una rubbing on her favorite dog.

Milla's guilty face.

No comments: