Oh the wonders of Annapolis...


I had to run to the store in Annapolis today for some cat food. I try my best to avoid that place at all costs - it's the pits! It's a small little town with a population of 500 or under and it's just creepy. The who town is made up of 3 last names. They're sharing more than friends, if you know what I mean. ;) Anyways, I had to go today and witnessed a man trotting down the side of the road on a horse that was way too small for him, in my opinion. The real shocker is that he chose to do so right at 3:30 when all the kids we're getting out of school!! I swear, I think my aunt is the only person with common horse knowledge in a 50 mile radius.

Was there a point to this blog? It's possible. Did I need to write this blog? Absolutely not. I'm sure if any locals see and read this, they will be a lynch mob at my door come sundown. And I say to them, bring it! :O)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 There's the guy, riding his horse through the middle of town.


 Check out that bug!

 He's pretty!

Radiant wings as well.

No comments: