Well hello October...

Ah, my favorite month of the year has finally arrived! Not only does October have my favorite holiday, but it's host to my favorite time of year as well - fall! Nothing makes me happier than the sounds of leaves rustling and crows crowing. It takes me to a place that I know and love.

Anyway, I managed to nab a few random pictures from today (and a few from last night) and thought I would share them. Hope you enjoy...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

Serafina rummaging for some snacks.

Duck butt!

This would be one of the brown and white speckled hens giving me the stank eye, lol.

Gandalf, my love.


All the leaves are brown!

Love the reflecting light here.


Precious baby Odin.

Isn't he just the cutest?


He's also a shy boy.


Peeking sugar glider!





How about we go with cutest sugar glider joey in the world!


Now I'm squeezing him. It wasn't as hard as it looks, I promise. ;)

No comments: