Who doesn't love a yard sale...

Our annual "2 family" yard sale started with a bang and a lot of cold rain. Well, there wasn't really a bang, but there was most definitely cold, cold rain! Considering our last yard sale was help in 100 degree heat, I welcomed the rain and 50 degree temperatures with open arms.

We rolled around at 11 in the AM today to start the big sale. We had to uncover everything and set loads of things out of the garage. By the time that was done, it was 11:30 and we already had our first customer - even though the sale didn't start until noon! Anyways, the first chick bought like $20 of stuff - 80% of that being ours. Score one for us! There were only two more people that showed before the heavy rainfall started and we had to cover everything back up.

All in all day one was a fairly decent start. Yes, we only had three people show up, but those three people spent over $60! That's $20 more that what we made last year after two days! Luckily my lovely, lovely aunt will be taking over tomorrow's sales and we'll be able to sleep in.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are all the glorious photos:

Clothes, anyone?

How can you pass up those prices?


Old ass cat trees.


How can one person need SO many quilt pieces?


A bunch of my uncles junk.

More...




Goodbye old friends. You served your purpose back in my GH and Rock Band days. You will be missed.




Ah! Too many purses!!



I liked to call this the round table of awesomeness.

Guitar Hero drums... barely used. 


Cookware.



My aunts' things.

More indian things of my aunts'.

I still can't believe she was selling these beautiful spurs!

More glass stuff.


Our "business" table, LOL.

Money, money, money!

A bug.

Some awesome crock style boys that I could NOT let my aunt sell!

They were just too awesome to pass up.

Zoe attacking Bart.

Believe it or not, the only time she'll have anything to do with him is like this.

Hmm, I think she's biting him here.

Una loves catnip!

She loves it so much that she sticks her entire head in.



Zoe's smooshy face.

And now she's mad.

But oh so cute.

This cat grows like a weed!! Last week he was half this size!

No comments: