Tis' the season to be busy...

I hardly know what day of the week it is right now, let alone put aside time for blogging. As much as I hate to say it, I'm going to have to take a mid-holiday break from expressing my feelings through written words. I love blogging, I love it so much, but sometimes it's extremely overwhelming -- especially when I have a million things to do and worry about.

The Christmas week will soon be approaching, whether we like it or not. Part of me is so ready for it, part of me isn't, and then there's part of me that wishes is was already in the past. Between having to worry about my moms court appearance this Friday, long work days this week, countless cage sets to be sewn, having a house and glider room to clean, my aunt and uncles thing at church this coming Sunday (same day as my birthday), getting my license renewed BEFORE the 20th, and a million other things, there is just NO TIME!

In my free time I honestly don't want to be on the computer, I want to be planning things, cutting fleece, sewing, reading my Walking Dead comics. taking pictures -- which I hardly do anymore, what's up with that?! It's time for a break. This will probably be my last post until after Christmas, which is going to such and make me sad. I don't like getting behind on my blogs, but I also hate blogging about nothing, or SEWING! Dear Gods, there are only so many things to be said about sewing and cage sets. You've seen one, you've seen them all.

I will leave you with the latest happenings around the house. One of the most exciting things is pertaining to our gliders -- Ellie and Oliver were mating Saturday! How exciting! Not what we originally planned on doing, letting them mate, I mean, but it happened so they're officially a couple now.

With that being said, we're thinking about re-homing Agnes. We don't have a spare cage for her and her dad is still intact, so that's really our only option. We're also thinking about letting Evie live with Doug and Kyan. She's a monster, to be honest. She barks constantly and doesn't like us at all, so it makes sense.

I know I haven't really mentioned this much, if at all, but I'm up to 500 followers on my Instagram page! Super exciting, something I didn't expect at all! Most people have like 2500 followers or more with their glider pages -- not sure if those are paid followers or now, who knows. I'm slowly making my way to 1000, hopefully I'll be there sooner than later.

I also applied for a Paypal debit card, for which I got approved. Excited about that as well.

Not super exciting updates, but it's something. I'm honestly not sure what else to say, so I guess I'll leave it at that... for now. ;) Until next time...

Happy Holidays!

-Megan

Pictures from Saturday:





Ginny's eyes are just gorgeous -- I'd like to add that she'll be separated from them within the next couple weeks. :(


Oliver and Ellie in the act.



Chloe is such a chub.

Norman looks like a little mouse here.


So many white faces in this cage.



We made another no-bake eclair cake. Yum!

Pictures from Sunday:

Love hanging cards! It always looks so festive.

This is an edit I did for my Instagram account.

Pictures from today:

Such an adorable set, right?




Love the lake..


Speaking of Instagram, I hit 500 followers on my Sugar Exotics page!!

No comments: