Post-traveling update, plus things in the mail and our Old Navy haul!

It's so nice to be home. I haven't mentioned that yet and I know that won't be the last time. We didn't get home until almost 9 last night and we were nearly starved to death! I was SO unbelievably glad to be home, it was unreal.

We had decided against going to the mall when we finished eating Monday night, then decided we DID want to go around 7:30. It was 15 til 8 when we got there, so we had just over an hour to look around. We went in several store and didn't buy one thing.

I've also come to the conclusion that Macy's and JC Penny are ridiculously expensive. That and we're cheap.

We had over an hour to burn before LaVaughn's appointment, so we went to Best Buy and looked at lenses, Big Lots -- creepiest store in the world, and Hancock Fabrics. I wanted to buy SO much, but decided against it considering we have loads of fleece at the house.

After LaVaughn's injections we went back to the mall and window shopped for a while. We ended our trip by going to Old Navy, which LaVaughn was against, but went because I wanted to go. She quickly realized what a fantastic decision it was we we found that everything was 50% off in the entire store! Omg, I LOVE Old Navy!! We ended up getting 10 different shirts for just over $60! Can you believe it?? Such an amazing shopping experience.

We stopped by Walmart before we left town and grabbed some things, then finally headed home. It's SO good to be home, wow! I love staying in hotels, but I'm such a homebody -- I'm miserable anyplace else.

We got our fleece from Joann's today -- remember the 18 yards of solid? -- which sparked interest in organizing all of our left over fleece. We've cut out nearly 1 dozen pouches for ourselves out of scrap fleece! This is just what's left after we sew cage sets. I didn't finish cutting them all, but I got most of them. I also cut out a couple cage sets to sew tomorrow, should be fun.

We also got all of our Petco stuff in the mail today. Well not all of it, they didn't send our water catcher for the rats -- idiots! We're planing on fixing the boys cage up tomorrow, can't wait!

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from Tuesday:

(Parking garage at the hospital, super creepy)








Our hotel room before we left yesterday:





Burning time by shopping:

I love Best Buy.

Everything in Big Lots is so janky.


Hancock Fabrics, my home away from home.


Elevator in the parking garage.


The gift shop: 






This is a nursing station in the mall!! O.o

Old Navy finds. SO awesome!

This was a crow in Walmart - so weird!

Love coming home to this!

Pictures from today:

(all the solid fleece that we got from Joann's)








All of our Petco stuff for the rats:









Cinnabon creamer - SO delicious!




More gifts to wrap!


No comments: