Blunt the knives, bend the forks...

LaVaughn and I had lots of sewing to do today. We had two of Christine's sets cut out -- both of which we sewed today -- and still have 5 more to cut! On top of those, we sewed a cage set for Chloe. She was the only one that didn't have a set that was just for her. Of course, we have extra cage sets, but none that were just for girls.

You remember the fleece that I ordered from Joann.com like 2 weeks ago? Well it still isn't here! Ugh! I sent them a message about it and asked what the holdup was. I'm still waiting on a response, so we shall see. I hope it doesn't end up half way across the US. *sigh* It wouldn't be as bad if the fleece wasn't as pretty as it is. What am I talking about, it would still suck

In rattie new... Melissa and the girls seem to really be hitting it off! We've been letting her spend more and more time together. They don't fight over food anymore and even sleep together! Now if McDick would just come around. I'm calling her McDick because she's the one that's not coming around now. Emilie really seems to like her, but Chelsea wont have her! She's such a little toad!

Well, at least we're making progress with Melissa.

I know I haven't talked about the ducklings a lot lately -- at least I don't think I have -- so I'll give you a little update on how they're doing. Well, for one, they're growing like weeds! Not just your average weed, the weed that pop back up the day after you pull them! Our older girl -- who's still unnamed -- is huge! You have to pick her up both hands now!

We've been letting them play with more and more water lately. And by more, I mean a fuller ashtray. :P They freaking love it when you add peas to their water! It makes them go for it that much more, which is a hard thing to achieve. I seriously can't wait until we can intro them to the bathtub.

I know I haven't talked about it lately, which is hard to believe considering I've been playing non-stop for well over a week now, but I just recently -- like two days ago -- beat Hitman Absolution! Talk about a fun game! We got it I don't know how long ago, but I didn't really get into until a couple weeks ago. Man, it's fun! I'm already going back through it, but more than likely I wont finish it for a while. Seriously though, it give Splinter Cell a run for its money... almost!

Love & Peace

-Megan
Here's her two cage sets:



Here's Chloe's cage set:


The ratties:










Just look at those three rat heads!







Bart on top of the chicken house:


The Welsh Harlequin ducklings playing in water and eating peas:











And lastly, sugar glider joeys:





No comments: