Sorry I've been MIA...

I've been terribly sick for the past few days. I had a sore throat Thursday and Friday, then had a horribly stuffy nose Saturday, and then woke up congested yesterday. It got better throughout the day, but got really bad at night. When I woke up today, I had no voice! I tried to talk, but it was pointless. After I stirred around, I was able to cough and loosen everything up. Now I can talk, but I sound like a prepubescent boy. *sigh*

And of course, I loose my voice on the day I have to CALL work to talk about my schedule! Why, oh why...

We finished sewing Christine's set Saturday, which was not a good day to do so. Everything was going wrong and we were both pissy towards each other - not fun! At least it's done now and we can get it shipping out! We were able to smash all SEVEN sets into a large, flat rate box. It's funny, they call those boxes "large", but they look more like a medium. It's a little lumped up in the center, but they say, "If it fits, it ships!"

Sunday we finally let the ducks play in the bath again. Super fun to watch! I took like 30 pictures and recorded a few videos, it was awesome. We let them play in the bath today too. We were having such a good time playing with the ducks, we decided to let Harley join the part. NOT a good idea! We got him when he was 6-7 months old, so he was never friendly. You can imagine his surprise when I decided to chase him all over the chicken coop.

LaVaughn stayed in the bathroom with the ducklings while I got him. I carried him in and gently sat him in the water next to the ducklings. As soon as I let go of him, he thrust himself forward and splashed water everywhere!! My shorts got completely soaked! He swam to the corner and stayed there. The little ones didn't seem to mind, they just played around in the opposite corner. They didn't, however, like it when he got super close to them. I'm sure they'll love each other when they mingle more.

I can't really think of anything else to say right now. Nothing exciting happens when you're sick. You're just... sick. I'll be SO happy when I feel better.

Oh wait, Shannon's little girl, Eclair, has a creme-ino IP!! She got pictures of the little one earlier and it is SO cute!! I just hope it's a she! :D

Love & Peace

-Megan

The cage sets:


Pictures of the ducklings from yesterday:












































Seven cage sets in one box:



Random pictures:



The ducklings from today:









As you can tell, Harley was very unhappy.


The joeys:



















Now for the videos! LOADS of videos!





No comments: