Time is on my side...

We didn't have ANY sewing or cutting to do today, it was weird! It seems like we've been sewing or cutting something for the past two weeks now. It could be because I have a cold and just loose days in between the days we cut and sew - who knows!

Since we didn't have to sew today, we decided to carry some of the gliders around. LaVaughn carried Cas and Violet and I carried my precious little Chloe. I love her so much, she's such a doll! Cas is still a tad on the crabby side, but I think Violet is winning him over with her sweetness. She's the most calm, sweet, and mellow little glider in the world! Some of it has to be rubbing off on him!

I do feel bad for Chloe, though. She's all alone and has no one to talk to. :( I'll be SO happy when her little boyfriend is her. I'll be happy for not only her, but myself too. We're finally going to have a leu! And an unrelated one at that! SO exciting and awesome! Can't wait!

Omg, the rats hate that they're stuck in their cage full time now! They all (except Chelsea) come up to the cage bars and just stare out at us like little prisoners! I feel so bad for them, but I know it's for the best. At least we can leave the door open now!

We also haven't let the ducklings play in the bath for the past two days - I feel so bad! We were doing so good there for a while, then we stopped. But, it has been really, really cold lately, so it's probably for the best. We don't want then getting chilled! We'll probably get them out tomorrow or the next day for sure!

The lighting today was completely stunning! It was so beautiful all over the yard. It doesn't hurt that things are starting to turn green all over, that really ads to the beauty of things. There are hundreds of little flowers popping up all over and, of course, I have to take pictures of each and every one of them. Some turned out pretty good, some not so much.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to mention this! Bart's been gone all day! He wasn't here early this morning and he hasn't been here today! More than likely, he's off whoring around, but I'm still really worried about him because he never leaves!! I just hope he's back by tonight.

In joey news... Shannon's creme trio let their joeys detach today! And guess what, she has a creme glider! She also has a ringtail and a mystery joey that has yet to come all the way OOP. Unfortunately, they're ALL boys! What the hell guys, you couldn't have given us a couple girls!? I told Shannon from the very beginning that I didn't want the creme if it was a boy, cause I knew she wanted to keep him if she had one. And that's totally fine with me, girls are my preference. Maybe they'll have a girl next time! :)

Omg, Annette posted pictures of THE CUTEST mosaic boy in the world!! Dude, I seriously want him SO badly! She's only asking $750 for him, which isn't bad. I emailed her about him and she sent me some pictures. He's just as cute in every picture! She mentioned that she'll be getting a ley girl joey back in a couple weeks and said that they would be cute together. When I asked her how much for both, she said $1000. Totally not a bad price for a mo AND a leu, but that's $1000 we don't have. *sigh* I really would like to have that little boy, though.

Speaking of joeys... I'm keeping this little boy that we have now. Not really of course, but part of me wants to! He's just SO cute and has like the sweetest face in the world!

Okay, I need to go now.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Cas & Violet






Chloe









The ratties INside their cage!




Random yard musings:

 Doesn't our yard look like the Shire?


 The Peach Tree blooms look so beautiful in front of the sun rays.


 Pretty purple weed.




 Gotta have my dandelion fix!




 Wood weeds!

 I love the way flowers/weeds look against wood. So pretty!


No comments: