My fingers bleed!

We got SO much sewing done today! We sewed up three sets for Shelly and two sets to sell. All in only a couple hours, I might add. Sewing can go exceptionally smooth and fast one day, then the next it can be a complete and utter nightmare! Days like that make me want to set everything on fire.

I also got to talk to my manager a little while ago and I get to go in tomorrow to pick up my uniform (well half of it) AND finally see my schedule! I must admit, I am a little nervous about it. I don't know how much I'm going to be working or when. New job = scary!

I'm almost ready to chuck all the rats down the toilet. What the hell is going on with them!?!?!? It makes me crazy that they're okay one minutes, and then fighting the next! I just DON'T get it! I wish there was a rat whisperer near by.

It's such a pain in the ass trying to keep them separate. Chelsea can get out of really small bar spacing, so she has to stay in a really uncool small cage. Melissa is like three shades of chubby, so she can stay in our slightly larger cage. We would keep Melissa in with Chelsea, but if one rat is pushing it in that tiny cage, two definitely isn't going to work. I'm rethinking letting my brother have them. *sigh*

Okay, I really don't feel like writing anymore. I think I need some coffee...

Love & Peace

-Megan
The Cage Sets:




Random pictures of Zoe:





No comments: