Insert blog title HERE!

Omg, LaVaughn and I cut SO many cage sets out today! I'm not talking 2 or 3 cage sets, I'm talking 7 sets!! Two cage sets and a Glider Bucket are for Shelly's OSGA Gathering next month, 2 are for us, 2 are going to be pre-mades, and one is for the rats! Crazy amount of cutting! And tomorrow... we get to sew them! Should be a blast. :)

I forgot to mention this, but the ducklings were moved down to the chicken house over a week ago. They were still in their cage so that they, and all the other fowl, could get used to each other. That went on for about a week or so, then a few days ago, they were freed from their cage!! They really seemed to enjoy that! They stayed in the actual chicken house and never ventured out in "the yard", as I like to call it. Well today, they were introduced to the back where the water is! They LOVED it! They swam and played all evening!

I guess they remember that food comes from the palm of my hand, because as soon as I laid my hand down, they ran to it and started pecking it. I love them!

I got to talk to my manager earlier today. Apparently half of my uniform arrived. Yay! Still waiting on the pants, but I can pick the rest up whenever. I think I'll probably go Thurs. and pick it up. I wish I would ge my schedule already. Maybe I'll find out when I stop by. At least I hope!

Ah, I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet! We're getting Raptor Wheels from David Watkins of My Gliders Wheels &  More!! Omg, I can't wait! We're ordered 5 wheels, but we're getting 6. I'll fill in the detail of the at a later time. Finally, after all this time, our gliders are getting brand spankin new wheels! Happy day!!

Now we just need a few new cages! Especially IF we bring home more than one joey from Annette's.

Speaking of Annette's... we're going to try and stay in AR for 3 days this time around. It's been nearly 3 years since we've gone down and we've told Annette a million times that we would like to take pictures of her gliders for her. She's has well over 75 gliders, so it's not going to be an easy task, but it'll be fun and we'll get to spend the afternoon and evening with Annette and all her beautiful gliders!! Bonus!

Okay, I think I've said enough for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Check out all those cage sets:


The ducklings playing in the water:









Some dynamic pictures of the Wild Plum tree:





No comments: