Long time, no blog...

I can't believe I haven't blogged lately! I usually blog every days, if not every other day. I think it's because I'm stressed about a few different things, but I'm not going to get into that right now.

LaVaughn and I FINALLY got our two new cage sets sewn up. I love adding sets to our collection. That's one thing you can never have too many of when it comes to gliders. Normally when we're making a set for Sadie, Pip, Kira, and Logan, we make them identical. Well this time, we decided to switch it up a bit. Sadie and Pip got their Bucket, of course, and Kira and Logan got a triple hammock! They've never been huge Bucket fans, but they love Sugar Combs, so why not make them one! I can't wait to clean cages tonight and put them all in!

LaVaughn and I actually just got home a little while ago from visiting our aunt and uncle. They got new iPhone 4's and needed some help setting them up and getting used to everything. Considering we're both still operating flip phones, iPhones were new to us too! I have to say, they are pretty easy to use. And awesome! After playing with theirs for two hours, it's made me want one. Thanks a lot, guys.

The camera on the phone is SO awesome! It's a 5MP camera, so it's actually pretty good for a phone. Especially when phones usually have a 1.3 MP camera. The phone really is different and very neat! Have I mentioned awesome yet? I definitely want to upgrade to a smartphone one day.

I am SO stressing about my new job (I start in 3 days!). I feel like I'm going to school again! You know the feeling of having a week break from school and then anticipating the return the entire time. Yeah, that's how I feel. Can I just enjoy the fact that I don't have to start for a week? Of course not! I have to worry about it the entire time! That's just how I roll. I'll just be glad when I get my first day over with.

Simba and Nala are getting so big! It's insane how fast joeys can grow sometimes. They're all fluffed up and beautiful. Kelsey (their new mom) is smitten with them. She likes practically all their pictures that I upload. That's good though. Reminds me of myself, lol.

Speaking of joeys... Sadie's joey is getting huge!! It's going to detach in a week or two. She's so good at hiding her size, but when you really look at her, you actually notice how big he/she actually is! I can't wait to hold said joey. I just hope she doesn't pull this one. :(

Okay, that's enough for now. Gotta get ready to clean, clean, clean!!

Love & Peace

-Megan
The Cage Sets

Kira and Logan's set.

The triple hammock.

Sadie and Pip's set.

Some random yard musings:


Aren't these little vines beautiful?




The friendliest chick in the world:




Mr. Bart:


Young Maple Tree leaves:





No comments: