Just dropped in...

Yes, that is a Kenny Rogers title. Well, Kenny Rogers and the First Edition. Anyways, w had some family drop in earlier today! I'm not going to say who, considering SOME members of my family can't not be sucks! Sorry. They're actually staying with my aunt, but, of course, we dropped in a couple times to say hi.

Said person has been a huge fan of gliders since before we even knew what they were! So you can imagine how guilty we felt getting gliders when she couldn't even come over to see them. We've had gliders going on 4 years now, so that's 4 years that she's had to look at them through a computer screen.

She LOVED the joeys. Like, loved them! There were a couple times that I thought she might cry, lol. I know that feeling of excitement, though. It wasn't but 3 short years ago that we had our first joeys. She and my auntie held them for close to an hour before we decided to go home. Not to worry, they'll get to see them tomorrow.

Oh God, I'm so freaking of my new job! I have horrid anxiety issues to begin with, so this just adds fuel to the fire! Those of you with anxiety know exactly what I'm talking about. Sigh... I'll just be glad when my first day is through. This good thought for me!

Omg, Mr. Friendly hats Carter. Like, a lot! My aunt was down earlier and Carter, our Silver Laced rooster, flogged her! Like three times! After that, Mr. Friendly chased him around for a solid 15 minutes. It was funny, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for carter. It can't be fun having a 30 pound turkey chasing you around. I also couldn't get too mad and Thomas for defending my aunt's honor, lol.

Okay, I think I've said what I needed to say. Hopefully I can write more tomorrow!

Love & Peace

-Megan
The Joeys










The Bleeding Heart Flowers




Bleeding hearts are seriously so beautiful!




Beautiful Tulips





My favorite red and yellow tulip picture.



No comments: