Finally...

To much surprise, our fleece from Joann.com showed up today! I honestly thought it was lost forever. It's amazing, no matter how many times we order fleece, I'm always just as excited to tear the box open and look at it. This fleece happens to be very beautiful. It's not for anyway, so it's patterns that we picked out ourselves. Must refrain from keeping it!

These joeys of Kira's are just the cutest little things ever! They're starting to open their eyes now -- Nala actually has both of her open -- so they're really starting to look like little gliders now. I hold them on a nightly basis and take pictures of them almost as much. Little boy blue likes to sleep in some very odd ways, which you'll see below. I need to take some proper photos of them soon. Pictures of them being held are cute, but it doesn't show off how beautiful they actually are.

In completely random news... I found 2 beyond adorable crested ducklings on Craigslist yesterday. The chick was wanting $35 for both of them with all their things. I sent her an email and asked how much for just the ducks. She replied with a very cold, "$20." I then proceeded to ask her if she would take any less. Again, her simple response, "Nope." The "nope" kind of pissed me off, so I didn't respond. It's just too expensive to pay $10 per duckling! I mean, I really want a crested duck, but I can hold off for a cheaper one.

Speaking of ducks, we're going to intro the Welshies to a bathtub full of water tomorrow. I can't wait! They flip out over a small bowl of water, so I can only imagine how they're going to react to a full body of water. Can't wait!

I really do apologize if my blogs have been terribly boring for the past couple days. I get bored writing them, so I can only imagine how readers feel! I'll try to make them a tad more entertaining next time. ;)

Love & Peace

-Megan
Fleece from Joann.com:


 Mr. Friendly showing off his radiant tail feathers:


The sugar glider joeys, Simba and Nala:





 She sleeps in very odd positions.










 He sleeps in even more odd positions.





No comments: