What's another word for... Riptide?

Event though I'm a tad preoccupied right now, I decided to squeeze in a few minutes for blogging. I hate getting backed up, so I try to blog daily or every other day. I would have blogged yesterday, but I didn't get home until 5ish, then LaVaughn and I went to our aunt's until nearly 8. So yeah, I didn't have much time to blog yesterday.

The main reason I wanted to blog today is because we were FINALLY able to get Dead Island Riptide and I just had to share!! It probably would have been smarter to actually play the game then blog about it, but why make things easy on myself? I love doing things that hard way! I'm seriously stoked to play this game. I fell in love with Dead Island, so I'm really hoping this one follows in its footsteps.

LaVaughn and I were actually planing on going to Poplar Bluff today, but decided against it when we saw how horrible the weather was! It was raining and cold and just plain nasty out! The reason we were planing on going in the first place was because I got my orientation check and we wanted to blow it. :)

Work went pretty well Friday. I did a lot of the register by myself and even did a couple orders completely by myself. It felt awesome! I didn't have to do as much yesterday. There was no baking cookies, pies, or anything else I did the day before. I mostly hung by the register and cleaned the lobby. Overall... not too bad!

The only downside, Cassie (one of the managers) had me clock out 20 minutes early. Still not sure why. I mean, it wasn't a big deal or anything, just random. I have to call her Monday and see what my schedule is for next week. For some reason, they forgot to put me and the other new guy on the schedule.

It was very sad to see said family members leave. We said our goodbyes Thursday night because they were planing on leaving pretty early Friday. I can't wait to see them again. Hopefully things will be better the next time they stop by!

The joeys are doing great and growing like weeds! I really, really love these two, there's just something about them! Now that we're getting Drew, part of me can't help but think about what an awesome mate Nala would be for him. I know I shouldn't think like that. Of course there's NO way I would back out of a deal. Their new mom just seems too excited and too awesome! It will be sad to see them go.

Alright, I suppose that's all for now. I think the batteries are charged enough to play some Riptide!!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here it is! Dead Island Riptide! :D

No comments: