You have how many sugar gliders?

Okay, do you guys remember be talking about that adorable little mosaic boy that Annette posted a while back? Well... we're getting him!!! And you don't have to tell me, I KNOW we don't really need another one, but we're getting him anyways! She's offering us a really sweet deal for him, but we probably still shouldn't -- it's not like we have the extra anyways!

Especially since we're planning on buying new cages AND new wheels! Speaking of, I sent the money to David a little while ago for the wheels. He said they would be shipped out tomorrow!! I can't WAIT!

Back to Drew - who has yet to be named by us... he is SO cute! Annette sent like 15 pictures of him the day after I asked about him and, now that we're getting him, I can share them!! He's seriously one of the prettiest mosaic joeys I've ever seen in my life!

He'll live with Dustin -- out little leu boy -- for a few weeks, until Dustin movies in with Chloe. Then he'll be all alone. I hate that. We're wanting to put him with one of Kira and Logan's little girls before we get Logan neutered, but who knows. If that's the case, he's going to live alone for a long time, which I hate. We'll just have to spend lots and lots of extra time with him.

Okay, enough glider talk for now. LaVaughn and I went to town earlier in hopes of renting Dead Island Riptide, but it was out. :( Hopefully we can get it over the weekend.

While we were stopped at a stop sign, I couldn't help but notice the government car that was in front of us. The plates read, "For official government use only." Makes you wonder what they were doing in a tiny ass town like Piedmont! Of course, I got a picture of the plates, couldn't help myself. Now lets just hope I don't get in trouble posting the picture, lol.

The lighting on our road was just so beautiful on the drive back, we just had to stop and take a couple pictures. Since it rained not too long ago, there was a beautiful stream of water running under the bridge. Look for those pictures below.

Well, I suppose that's all for now.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Drew!!!
(who's yet to be named by us)


Is that not an angelic face!?

Look at that tail!





Prettiest cow eared mosaic sugar glider ever!!



Is he not sooooo cute!? I love his ears to pieces!!





I completely forgot to mention this... I got to see Sadie's joey's tail earlier! Not much longer...

Milla and Una, looking out the window. This was zoomed all the way from the driveway.

Here's the government license plates.

Beautiful stream.


This looks like a majestic brook. Beautiful!


Beautiful water stream.


These are some new sugar glider food containers that we got for when we go to Arkansas. We'll pre-cut and freeze all the gliders food and then my lovely aunt will just put them in their cages a few hours before they wake up. The orange lid will be for doubles, and the blue will be for our single. :)

Omg, this Australian liquorice is the best ever!! 

No comments: