My aunt stopped by a little while ago and asked if LaVaughn and I wanted to go to the store with her. At first, we said no, then I quickly realized that we were out of glider fruit. I think it's safe to say that was a mind changer.

We decided to trim the gliders nails a little while ago. Boy was that a task! Actually, they all do really good, even Cas and he's new! All we have to do is stuff a yoggie in their face and they're happy. I think Logan and Violet are the easiest. You can practically trim their nails without holding them in a pouch.

They don't even remember the nail trims when we offer worms afterwords. In this case, we offered pupa instead. As I'm sure you all know - since I've mentioned it 100 times - I've been sick for well over a week. When I'm sick, that means less time with the gliders - not cool. We had just received 1000 mealies in the mail not too long ago, but by the time we actually started feeding them (today) they were all pupae!! Dude, can you say suckfest? At least the gliders all like pupa. Since pupae are smaller than worms, we always feed a little extra. Probably a little too much extra, but it's been forever and a day since they've had bugs, so one day of gluttony isn't going to hurt.

Bart's been gone for almost two days now. :( I don't know where he went! I've asked the neighbors that live up the road from us, but they haven't seen him. Like I said before, I guess he's trying to find some tail or something. I know that sounds stupid, but it's the truth! Downside to male cats, they whore around.

We're planning on letting the ducks play in the bath tomorrow. It's been forever since they've got to swim, so they should be super stoked this time!

Whenever I was in the chicken house a little while ago feeding the ducks, Camille came right up to my face and took some peas. She also walked right under my arm where she had to rub up against me. She's so friendly! I mean, I always knew she was friendly, but she's like a cat!

In movie new... we're thinking about watching the Evil Dead remake tonight! I'm SO pumped!!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sorry, no pictures today.

No comments: