Watch out for that tree!

Yes, that is a George of the Jungle reference (thanks LaVaughn!). It can be so hard to think of a blog title sometimes. Not even just sometimes, most of the time it's hard to think of a title. I try not to do lame post titles anymore, like, "So and so, with a little so and so on the side!" I hate those... very annoying. I think 2013 is my most composed and creative writing year to date. There are times when I think about deleting anything before the winter of 2009.

Anyway! Enough about that! I was FINALLY able to get some decent pictures of the joeys today. Outdoor and all! I took them to the every faithful, Peach Tree. I think I've taken pictures of every joey on that tree (except: Sam, Dean, Charlie, Felix, and Draco). All the others, though.

Nala was a perfect little angel and sat exceptionally still. Simba was a completely different story! He's normally so docile and lifeless, but he was a Speedy little Gonzales today! His pictures didn't turn out as good as his sisters, but they're still cute.

LaVaughn and I went to our aunties earlier today to sit and talk with her and her hubby for a while. They had lunch at the Chinese restaurant earlier that day and brought a menu home with them. As I'm sure you all know, most Chinese restaurants put the Chinese Zodiacs on the back. So of course, LaVaughn read everyone's off. I'm a rabbit, LaVaughn's a sheep, my aunt's a boar, and my uncle is... a rat! Ha!

I personally see nothing wrong with rats, but he begged to differ. It wasn't even the fact that his sign is a rat, it was the description of a rat that made it so funny. I went something like this, "Someone who spends freely and can never keep a long term friend." That wasn't exactly what it said, but that's close. That little, tiny sentence described him to a T! Of course, we gave him hell for it the rest of the day.

I know I haven't brought up my new job lately, so I'll give everyone an update. I was possibly going to be on the schedule last week, but it wasn't likely. I was told that I might get on this week, but I needed to get my uniform first. Well, I called a little while ago and my uniform still isn't in! Suck! I'm thinking I may have to work this weekend, or possibly next week. I can't WAIT to get started!!

Do you remember that joey I was talking about a few days ago? The little mosaic boy that Annette has? I believe I mentioned a leu girl as well, but I'm not sure. Anyways, I told her that $1000 was a little too much for us and that we were probably going to pass. Well, I emailed her again and told her that might, possibly be interested in just the little boy.

He's just SO, SO cute!! I can't stop thinking about his adorable little face! LaVaughn's the same, so it's not just me! I honestly don't know what it is about him, but he just speaks to me! If I think someone said something about getting him, I get all nervous and protective! Like the thought of someone else having him makes me sick. I know that's not normal, which is why I don't know why I feel this way. Anyone have $750 they want to loan us? :D

Okay, I think I need to go for now. Almost time to feed the grubs!

Love & Peace

-Megan
Nala









Simba










Some tree sap:


Now for some pictures of the joeys from last night:









 Cutest sleeping sugar glider joey ever!!




No comments: