Fun times at Ridgemont High...

LaVaughn and I went over to our aunt's as soon as we woke up today. It's been nearly 5 years since we've seen said people, so you can imagine our excitement. And of course, we took the joeys with us so that they could be loved on and kissed, which they were.

I'm SO happy that these particular joeys are angels. Neither one of them so much as peeped, even at the unknown hands that have never touched them. My aunt held Nala most of the time and the other said person held Simba. I can already tell that he's going to be a HUGE bra-baby. As soon as said person would hold him, he would dive down her shirt and go to sleep. So precious.

I think I mentioned this the other day, but my aunt and uncle got new iPhone's last week. Well, just so you know, I love them! Everytime I go to my aunt's house, I play with her phone. It's awesome! Especially the camera. Definitely one of my favorite features.

LaVaughn and I were considering getting an HTC One X, but I think we've both decided to save up for an iPhone 4S or an iPhone 5, depending on what we have at the time. We shall see!

While we were there, my uncle called and wanted to Facetime - the visual phone call - with my aunt. My aunt hates electronics, so you can imagine how that conversation went. After about 5 minutes of talking, my uncle just sat there, not saying anything and just staring at my aunt. Oy vey. She got tired of it and hung up on him. After she said goodbye, of course.

They're just so funny with their new phones.

LaVaughn and I decided to spend some time with the District 9 residents a little while ago. They're all so great. You remember the little chick that we saved, the one we were calling Mabel? Well she's a complete angel!! She's been named Audry, by the way. Ugh, I just love her to tears!

The Welshie ducklings are getting SO big! Their feathers are all starting to come in now, so you can really see how beautiful they're going to be! They're still skittish for some reason, but they do come up to our hands and nibble, food or not. I guess that's better than nothing.

Okay, I guess I'm going to go for now. I have to work tomorrow, so I better watch a movie and get my mind elsewhere. Let the anxiety filled night begin!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Aunt Sharon with the joeys:




Sleepy joeys:







District 9:

The ducklings still love us!



Welsh harlequin ducks are the prettiest!





So are Ancona ducks. :)





Carter the flogger.





See! Mr. Friendly hates Carter!

Duck faces!

Pretty Welsh Harlequins.


Milla, the beautiful:

Is she not the prettiest dog ever!?!




Dog tongue!


Yes, dogs can smile. :)

No comments: