Ah sickness, you precious friend...

Before I start, I actually DO feel better today, but I'm still sickly! I thought I had my voice back when I first woke up, but when I began to speak, I quickly figured out I was wrong! It seems to be getting a little better for now, but I'm sure it will take a turn for the worse around midnight. I so sick of being sick!!!

In happier news, today was a very pretty day! The weather was a tad on the warm side, but it was nice! We have all the windows in the house open - it's so nice! It wont be much longer before we can turn the AC on! :D

I don't believe I mentioned this yesterday, but the steamer we ordered last week came Saturday. It's so awesome!! It's not a super expensive one, but it seems to get the job done. I can't wait til I feel well enough to try it out on the glider cages! It has so many attachments, it's crazy!

We also ordered a probiotic for the gliders. It's called ProBios. I talked with Tracy about it and she says it's awesome. I can't wait to get it and try it.

We finally cut into some of the fleece we ordered from Joann.com. Someone wanted a 6 piece set out of the brown on burgundy. It's going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's sewn up, it'll be even more so! I absolutely think we need to keep a set out of it for ourselves. IF we have enough, of course. Someone else is wanting 2 jumbo pouches and two tunnels out of it. Those things don't take up that much fleece, so we should be safe.

Believe it or not, we didn't let the ducks play in the bath today. I didn't really feel like it, so we decided to give it a rest for a while. We'll probably get them out tomorrow, if we have time after we sew. I feel SO bad for not getting them out today. I hope they don't hate us for it.

Okay, well this blog is incredibly boring and going absolutely nowhere. I think it's time I call it a night...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's our new Bionaire Steamer! Love it! 

Here's the cage set we cut out. Isn't is going to be pretty? :)

Pretty Dandelion.

Another pretty Dandelion.

Random blue flower.

Just a random little metallic looking bug. If you look at the large picture, it looks like there's pollen all around him. It's really neat looking!

And lastly, pretty little Bart. :)

No comments: