Working for the weekend...

Omg, I just finished my first day of WORK!! Holy shit, it so wasn't as bad as what I thought it was going to be! I didn't have to be there til 1, so that was awesome! I spent the first hour watching a couple videos, then I was moved to the registers with the best training lady in the world, Kim! She, and everyone else, were so nice!

As if you haven't guessed by now, I got a job at McDonald's. And no, not McSuck in Piedmont, the McDonald's in Ironton. Yeah, you hear that Kenny? I think you know what you can go do to yourself. ;)

My shift ended at 4, so it wasn't a long day at all. It was mostly me just getting used to the POS system. Oh man, confusing! I couldn't remember where any of the buttons where and continuously had to ask, or just have her do it. If I was taking too long, she would just reach over and do it for me anyways. I rang the orders up every time and gave change. I got good at that, lol.

I did manage to do one order all by myself, though. It was just a frozen lemonade, but I was proud. Hopefully it doesn't take long to get everything down. It'll be MUCH easier then.

Aside from taking and ringing up orders, I wiped tables down, mopped a little, and even baked some cookies! I know, insane! I also took an order out to a parked car. I actually almost forgot about that. So all in all, it was a good first day. I just hope the rest are that way!

I do have some exceptionally good news... I don't have to be in at 11 Thursday!! Ahh, SO stoked about that! I looked over my schedule and don't have to come in until 1 again. Thank God!! Oh man, I was so bummed about that. There is no way I could have gone to bed early. I mean, I could have, but that probably would have resulted in a massive panic attack, lol. Not really funny, but it's true.

Okay, I think that's all for now. Just wanted to give a little incite on what my work day consisted of. Hope you enjoyed...

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: