It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

No joke, it's beautiful out today! The weather is perfect - not too hot, not too cold. There's a slight breeze that carries the smells of all the blooming trees and the sky is crystal clear. Can't you just feel it! I love spring days like this, they're perfect!

Of course, when days like this arise, I have to take a million pictures of everything! Luckily, I only took a few. Since the fowl had the run of the yard today, I got pictures of them. I also took a few random pictures of blooming flowers and what have you. Nothing super spectacular, but they're nice.

In even more exciting news... Bart came home last night!!! Well, it was early this morning, but he's home!! He wreaked of cat urine, still not sure what that's about, but he's home! I'm SO happy!! :)

We also let the ducks play in the bath today. Man did they enjoy the water!! They splashed and splashed and splashed!! They would dive under the water and splash water on everything! Little monsters. They really seemed to enjoy themselves, though. Of course, I got pictures of and video. Not sure if I'll get the videos uploaded today, but I'll try.

We didn't get around to watching Evil Dead last night, but it's SO on tonight! I've been dying to see this movie ever since I heard about the remake 4 years ago! I just hope it's as good as it looks and not a super suck fest like all the other supposed horror movies today.

Speaking of evil... the rats are fighting again! Like I said before, they're not like balled up fighting or seriously hurting each other, but they're fighting! Melissa did fine with them, so we put her in the cage with them a while ago. Then I started feeling bad for Chelsea and decided to put her in with them as well. Chelsea stays in the corner of the cage 24/7. Melissa plays around more, but still seems a little standoffish. Well last night, we heard blundering around the rat cage and came in to find everyone sparring! What the hell! Why, out of all the rats in the world, are ours the ones that fight!? *sigh*

Love & Peace

-Megan

The Yard Fowl

 Harley

Carter

Mr. Friendly and his ladies.

Such a beautiful Silver Laced Wyandotte.

Deb and Tina

Camilla with a deadite in the upper right corner. Spooky!

Maggie May

Ash

Baby chick!

The Araucana chicks.




The Bathtub Fowl



The ducklings love water!

Yes, that's a Pekin Duck.



 Beck

Cat

Jade

Duck feet!


Yard Musings


 Tulip core.




 Such beautiful white tulips.



 Wild plum tree blooms.

 Meowing Bart. SO happy to hear it!

 I think he was happy to see me. 

 Beautiful apocalyptic dandelion.

 Wild plum tree.

 Peach tree blooms.



 Meowing Bart.

Pretty Una.

No comments: