Tooth...pain...ouch!!

Let me start by explaining what let up to my tooth pain...

My aunt works for this really sweet old couple nearly 3 times a week. She's know them for years, so she's really close with them. Well, here lately, their daughter has been staying with them off and on and has had her dog with her. His name is Diesel.

The girl has had him for 3 years I believe, so when she found out that her new apartment didn't allow large dogs, she was heart broken. She tried to get my aunt to take him weeks ago, but she didn't Well, she finally broke down and decided to give him a try.

Diesel is a Dogo Argentino. He has the body of a Pit Bull and a HUGE head! He's actually very pretty. The only thing is he doesn't have the cropped ears and tail like most Dogo dogs. He's had a pretty rough life He's all scarred up from getting into lots of fights, and he shows it! He's such a sweet dog and loves people. I don't know how anyone could be mean to him.

Anyways, LaVaughn and I stopped by my aunt's earlier today and got to know Diesel a little more. Well, a little while ago, we decided to go back and see him again. Like I said, he's really sweet and gets super, super excited when someone comes over. Well, just as I leaned down to rub him, he jumped up and busted me in the mouth with his gigantic head!

My mouth started throbbing and my right front tooth went numb instantly. It hurt SO bad! My aunt was really freaking out, so I was trying my best to hide the painful expression that I had on my face. And believe me, that was hard! I could have swore that he knocked my tooth out. It made such a hideous crunching sound, I don't know how it didn't!

You can imagine how relieved I was when I looked in the mirror and saw that my tooth was still in tact.As of right now, it's like freakishly numb and feels SO weird!!

Okay, I need to get off of the subject of my tooth. Work went pretty good today. Things are getting a lot easier. That's awesome! At first, I didn't think I was going to get used to ANYthing!

Since my big tooth excursion, I'm really wishing I had tomorrow off! I just hope that my tooth doesn't start throbbing after the numbness goes away. Wish me luck!

Love & Peace

-Megan
Well, here's Diesel!















Such a pretty boy. :)

No, he's not in attack mode, he just stares at people like that for no reason, lol.

No comments: