Blood! Blood on my needlepoint!

Omg... today was something else! My tooth is still completely and utterly numb. Like, there's nothing there! You remember how it used to feel when your baby teeth we're getting ready to fall out? Well that's how my tooth feels now! SO creepy!

Luckily, it didn't hurt too much last night. It's terribly sore, but not hurting. It also didn't bleed.. until 4 in the morning!! It bled and bled and bled! I tried gargling with peroxide and salt water, but it didn't help. And as much as I didn't want to, I decided to put pressure on it. Even though it hurt! It did stop the bleeding though, so I guess it was worth it. It didn't bleed anymore that night, thankfully.

Work went okay today. Luckily I didn't have to lift on anything heavy. Unfortunately, around 2:30, my tooth started bleeding!!! The bad thing is, I didn't notice until I tasted the blood! I acted like I was wiping tables off in the back, but would run to the bathroom instead to check it. I tried to hold shit on it for 10 seconds at a time, but it never really stopped. So it bled off and on until I got to the car. Booo!!!

When I got home, LaVaughn and I sewed up some Buckets that needed to be shipped out. She cut everything out before I got home. Yay! It actually didn't take us too long to sew either, so that was awesome.

Aside from that... nothing really happened. It's just a boring day - aside from my tooth drama - so there's not too much else to talk about. I'm just SO happy to be home and SO happy that I don't have to work tomorrow!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are a couple random pictures of Diesel from today:




And here are the Glider Buckets:


No comments: