Quickie...

I know it's like crazy late, but I wanted to go ahead and blog anyway. I'm like crazy behind on pictures and have to work like everday, so I really need to blog when I can!

I worked so hard and long today, it's insane. My feet are killing me and I want to tear someones head off. I seriously never signed on for full time, but I suppose that's what happens when you're an awesome worker, such as myself, lol. Seriously though, these days are rough! Especially when it's just me and another chick working the entire front!!

And FYI, working super late sucks balls.

Oh yeah, one of the guys I work with, a manager, might have got fired! He was in the back with a couple other people, then walked up to the front, called his girlfriend and told her that he had to leave. Crystle, one of the other managers, was wicked pissed about whatever happened. It's driving me crazy that I don't know, lol.

Okay, enough work talk. Lets talk about how awesome my day off is going to be tomorrow, lol.

I got some really cute pictures of Hadley last night that I wanted to share. She's SUCH and angel!! She reminds me so much of her older sister, it's insane. If only we had the cage space to keep her, lol.

Alright, I need to get off of her and hack my feet off. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Here's Hadley!!








And here are some pictures of the other day in town:



The sun setting in the parking lot is awesome!


This is so a Night of the Living Dead Moon!


Darkened moon!!

No comments: