The day that never comes...

I'm very excited to announce that Sadie and Pip's little girl detached a little while ago! This is something I never thought was going to happen. After the horrible experience from the beginning of the year, I didn't think Sadie would ever have another baby. Thankfully, she proved me wrong!

Her new little girl is a WFB 66% Leu Het who we've decided to call.. Hadley!

Speaking of joeys, Kira and Logan's two little ones are just the sweetest joey ever! I swear, I think they're some of the sweetest they've had. And have I mentioned how cute they are? Well, they are! They're both spitting images of their parents. Nala looks just like her mom in the face. The only thing that separates them is her mosaic markings. And Simba has the sweetest face ever! Just like papa! I swear, if these two weren't spoken for, I'd keep them!

While we're on the subject of joeys... Shannon (coolest person in the world, Chloe's breeder) sent us a message on Facebook a couple night ago and attached pictures of a little WF mosaic girl that had just come OOP the day before. I commented on how cute she was and then asked what she was going to do with her. She said she didn't really know and that she might just send her here!!! I mean, seriously?

We didn't know who to put her with, then remember Drew didn't have a mate. I made a test joey on The Pet Glider and the two of them have a COI of just .2%! Insanely low! As of right now, I don't know where we stand. She hasn't said anything and I don't want to push. So we shall see!

If we don't get her, we're going to put Drew with one of Kira and Logan's little girls. That was the original plan, anyway. As of right now, everything is up in the air.

Oh yeah, I got pictures of the rats last night! They were all being so cute while they were eating their crackers, I just couldn't help myself. Not to mention, it's been forever since I've taken any pictures of them. I need to remember to do that on a weekly basis.

Well, I guess I better go and enjoy what's left of the evening and night. I work tomorrow and I work late! Wish me luck!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's our new WFB girl, Hadley:













Here are some of Simba and Nala together:









Just Simba:








Just Nala:







Cutest little joey ever!!

Here are the ratties:

Cutest dumbo rat ever!

Pirate rat.







Rat face!


More rat face!





The rarely seen phantom Chelsea!







No comments: