Much a do about nothing...

It's seriously so nice to be home, doing nothing. Ah, I love my days off. Really makes working worth it when you don't have to go back for a couple days.

Speaking of work, my schedule next week is brutal!! I work like five 9 hour days or something. That's not cool, I only wanted part time man! I probably wont blog much next week, due to the fact that I'll be dead from exhaustion! Someone save me...

The drive to work yesterday was very dark and dreary. The drive back was like something from a post card! The drive there and back couldn't have been more opposite. It did make for some nice pictures though.

As soon as LaVaughn gets up, we're going to cut and sew the two cage sets that need to be done. One is for Taylor and one is for a guy in STL. It seems like it's been forever since we've sewn anything! It's about time we get back in the groove.

I'm sure a lot of people know about this show, but it's completely new to us. It's called, Saburgatory. And believe it or not, for a comedy, it's pretty funny! We're nearly done with the first season and we've only been watching it for a couple days. I guess that's due to the fact that the episodes are only 21 minutes long.

In chicken news... the poor little thing still can't walk well. LaVaughn made a little sling for her to sit in so that she could eat better. It actually seems to be working some. She's just SO pitiful!! I wish there was more we could do for her. :(

Well, we still haven't found Lucy a home. We only got the one creepy email and that's it. I wish we could find her a home because Bart, the cat that's 3 times bigger than her, is terrified of her! It doesn't help that she bullies him around, which I don't like. So yeah, the little monster needs a home. Just and FYI, she's not mean to people. She's a complete angel to us.

Well, I suppose that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Dreary pictures from the drive there:





Sunny pictures from the drive home:





No comments: