"I may not always love you."

If anyone has every watched Big Love, then you know that's the opening line to their theme song, "God Only Knows". The only reason I'm even bringing that up is because Big Love season one came yesterday! I found it on ebay a while back and saw that it was ending in 45 minutes with only one bid at $2!! And shipping was only $3! I honestly didn't think I'd win, but luck was on my side and I did! So we totally scored Big Love season one for $5. And did I mention that it's in awesome condition? :)

I got some really cute pictures of Hadley yesterday. It's just me holding her outside in front of my favorite maple tree. She's far too little to have outside pictures taken on trees, so holding her will have to do for a while. She's seriously SO cute! I love her pretty little face!

Our little chick with the bum foot and leg seems to be doing okay. LaVaughn made a pretty awesome hobble brace for her tonight that really seems to straighten her leg up. We also have cloth bandaides on her foot, which I think will work wonders! I just wish this poor little thing would pull through already. I know it's only been a couple days, but to her I'm sure it seems like a lifetime!

Work was crazy busy today! We have people coming in from all over the place! I even worked 30 minutes over because they were so packed at 4! I worked the window again today. I actually really enjoy working the window. I don't have to deal with taking orders and don't have to clean the lobby! I'll probably be on the register all of next week, lol.

Desiree came up to me about 30 minutes before I left and asked if I could work tomorrow. Apparently tomorrow is graduation and things are going to be flooded. Of course, I said sure, even though I wanted to say no. But I kind of took it as a compliment, considering I haven't even worked there a month and they're already asking me to come in when I'm not scheduled. Anyway, I had to call Desiree when I got home and she said that I could cover part of the shift tomorrow and work from 4 - 8. 

It's really very hard to work when all I think about it Dead Island Riptide. I'm so into that game right now, it's unreal! I think about it constantly while I'm at work. I know, it's sad.

Oh yeah, when I got home I was very pleased to hear that Shannon sent us new pictures of our little girl! She's SO cute!! I can't wait till she's another week older and has her big girl face. :)

Okay, I suppose that's all for now. Time to play some Dead Island!!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Hadley:
















Some random worm sacks:



Zoe being a lazy bum:





And here's our new little WF Ringtail Mosaic:

















No comments: