Happy Mama's Day!

Yeah I know, creepy title. Putting "Happy Mother's Day" just seemed too, I don't know... typical. Anyway, just want to give a shout out to all the mamas out there, new and old. Especially to my aunt Sharon (practically my mom), my actual mom (Judy, all the way in South Dakota), and I suppose my biological mother, Ty. Even though you never call me, dick head!

LaVaughn and I were going to take aunt Sharon out to eat today, but of course, she had to drive all the way to Fredericktown to pick up her hubby. We like seriously never go out to eat, ever! So her having to leave sucked. I mean, are we not meant to eat out?

Okay, enough about mother's day! I have something far more exciting to talk about... baby turkeys!! Yes, we finally added turkeys to the flock! We had to drive all the way to Glen Allen to get them, but their adorable little faces make it worth the drive. We got two Blue Slate and one Black Spanish. They're adorable!

Now Mr. Friendly will finally have a couple friends. Hopefully he'll have "girl"friends, but a boy will be just as good I suppose. Unless they fight of course, then they'll have to go bye-bye.

While we're on the subject of chickens and things, I'll go ahead and give a little update on our baby chick with the bad leg and foot. Well, so far not so good. Her leg doesn't seem to be making much improvement, neither does her foot. It's only been a few days, maybe it takes a week or so. :P

You remember me saying I had to work Saturday because they were so busy? Well, they weren't that busy! There was like no one there when I got there and the busiest they got was around 6ish and there were only like 5 or 6 people there. I honestly don't get why they needed me. I mean, they were short a couple people, but nothing like I was thinking.

Alrighty, I suppose that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

My Auntie:



Her beautiful white rose:






Our stunning yard:






The drive to get our turkeys:


Our new turkeys!!

The dark one is a Black Spanish and the other two are Blue Slate.


All 4 rats in the same bucket:




No comments: