Now what was I doing?

Today was such a random day. It wasn't as cold as it was yesterday, but it was still chilly. When I first woke up, it was kind of rainy, so there wasn't too much awesomeness going on outside until late in the evening. We had a couple indoor things to finish before we went outside anyway.

Like sewing, for example. LaVaughn managed to sew the majority of Taylor's set up -- even corner hammocks -- Friday while I was at work. So when I had to sew today, I only had to sew 4 pouches and 3 vines. You rock, LaVaughn! I can't wait for Taylor to get her sets. They actually turned out really nice! The set for her quad cage has a bridge that's 3.5 feet long!! O.o

After that was finished, LaVaughn took the dog for a walk around the yard and I harassed the ducks. Fun! We also both took a million pictures of yard life. Like streams, flowers, and bugs - oh my! Don't forget to catch all that awesomeness below!

Work was okay yesterday. When I got there, I had my first, "I hate this place, I want to quit!" moments. Yeah, fun! The only reason that happened was because people had me running all over as soon as I got there. And not to mention, it was cold and raining. And, of course, I had to take a couple orders outside. After the lunch rush, things got better and mellowed out. One of the managers even let me go 45 minutes early! I hated missing out on the pay, but my head was killing me do I wasn't going to complain.

Thankfully, my tooth didn't give me too much trouble. It's still numb, so the weird feeling bugged me. At least it's not hurting.

My aunt was in a sharing mood yesterday and took me and LaVaughn out for dinner. We didn't have like a sit down dinner, we just went to Sonic. We all wanted to try a new shake, so we did! LaVaughn and I got oreo cheesecake and my aunt got strawberry cheesecake. Word of advice... never buy large! They're HUGE!

Lets see... what else did I need to talk about. Oh yeah!! Sadie and Pip's joey is about to detach!! She's letting the little one hang out every day now. And... I got to see what she's having.. a WF girl!! Okay, way too many exclamation points, lol. I can't help but be excited, though. It's been so long since she's had a baby. And not to mention, we've been worried sick that she might cannibalize it! It's seriously only a matter of days before she detaches and we get to hold her. :)

I honestly can't think of anything else to write about right now. It's been a struggle the past couple days, so it came as no surprise that today would be like that as well. Alrighty, I suppose that's all...

Love & Peace

-Megan

My uncle's new iPhone cover that LaVaughn and I found for him. It's a tire tread!

And here's my aunt's iPhone cover. We thought she would like it. Not too girly, not too butch!

Here's Taylor's rather large cage set!

And here's the smaller one.

Both of them fit nicely inside this box. :)

Some pictures of Diesel:





Some pictures of Audrey, the sweetest chick in the world!




Pretty yellow weeds:




Flooded ditch:




Looks like something out of the Shire!


Milla and Bart looking at Mr. Friendly:





Mr. Friendly:


A grasshopper that I harassed:





Pretty purple wild flowers:






Milla and Bart being cute:







Wilted dandelion seed head:


Tiny red flower:



And lastly, Sadie and Pip's little girl!!




Video of the ducklings!!

No comments: