I love new things!

The ever awesome Miss Shannon sent new pictures of our future little girl to us today. And omg, she is SO cute!! Her face looks so different than any of our gliders, it's awesome. I can't wait to see her in person! Speaking of... we need to think Railroads very, very soon!

I've been talking to a guy that lives in STL for a while that I met through a Saint Louis sugar glider group - sucky place, by the way - about cage sets. He finally broke down and bought one, which we sewed yesterday and cut today. It's a little bright for my taste, but it turned out pretty well.

Since I didn't have to work yesterday, I decided to hold the gliders. Unfortunately, my time with them got cut off, so I was only able to hold Cas, Violet, and Chloe. I also managed to get some really, really cute pictures of them.

Ugh, I'm so loving my days off. I don't want to go back to work, lol. Is that terrible? Oh wait, that's what the entire world thinks. So I'm the mahority! Seriously though, I don't want to go back... I love daytime TV and coffee far too much.

Well, I suppose I better cut my blog short. LaVaughn and I have to run to town for a few things. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Here are the new pictures of out WF Mosaic:



Is that not one of the cutest sugar glider faces ever!?







I just love her!


















Other random pictures:

See the bruise on my hand? It was like that on the other side too! Not fun!

Cut up cage set.

Pretty little Violet.

Pretty little Cas.

They make such a cute couple.


My little doll face Chloe.

I love her personality, lol.


She's seriously the cutest!

Caterpillar!!



And finally, the finished cage set!

No comments: