Free at last!

I was supposed to work from 1-9 today, but thankfully, I got off at 5!! I'm so extremely happy about that too, I don't think I could work until 9, lol. I'm not too fond of the 8 hour shifts. Tomorrow I work from 1-4, then I have two days off!! Yay!!

Speaking of work, my schedule for next week is totally awesome. I work Monday 4-9, Tuesday 1-4, and Wednesday 1-4. Then I have the rest of the week off!! Boom! Unless of course they change something on me, then I don't know. Hopefully they wont, I'm really looking forward to 4 days off.

Whilst I'm on the subject of work.. Cassie hired 6 new people yesterday! One of the managers is quitting and like 7 other people already quit. It'll help so much, they're always so short staffed. And another plus, I wont be the new girl anymore!!

Omg, I have some very horrible news... Our little mouse, Tony, passed away yesterday. :( It was so horrible to find him like that in his cage. He was really old though. His hair was getting sparse and he was also getting a little hump back. I think he was also a little senile in his last couple months. He will be forever missed. He was such a great little mouse...

After the horrible news I just shared, I hate to talk about anything happy! I can't help but talk about the pictures that Shannon sent of our new little girl. Have I mentioned that we're reconsidering her name? For some reason. Rosemary doesn't fit anymore.

Oh yeah! A stray cat came to our house a little while ago! I know I've never shared pictures of our old cat Princess before, but that's almost exactly what this cat looks like! She's really skittish and doesn't want to come up to us, but I'm sure we'll change that in no time! :)

Okay, I believe that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Here's our little girl!!





















2 comments:

Yash Dedhia said...

hey !! which animal is this ??
is it bushbaby ??

Megan said...

Hey there! No, she isn't a bushbaby, she's a Sugar Glider. They're a tiny little marsupial, much like a opossum, kangaroo, and koala, only smaller. ;)