Sweet & Sour or Sesame?

LaVaughn and I had dinner at the local Chinese restaurant with our aunt earlier today. It's the first time we've ate there and the place has been there for years!! When we lived in Perryville, we ate at China Garden all the time. It's nice to know that there's another awesome place to eat at in town. No more McDonald's or Sonic!

You remember me telling you about the stray cat that showed up? Well she's still here. I figured she would have gone her separate way by now, but she hasn't. I suppose us feeding her isn't making matters any better.

We took Hadley over to our aunts for a little while today after we ate. She loves holding the joeys. Mostly when they're a couple weeks old or younger. She doesn't like how fast the older ones can go. It's actually pretty comical to watch her with them. :)

Our poor little chick still isn't doing very well. She's eating pretty good, but can't really walk. It's so sad, there's nothing we can do for her except make her as comfortable as possible. Makes me sad. :(

I only have one more day off before I have to go back to work. I have to work 3 days in a row, which is weird! I usually work a day, then have a day off, then work 2 or 3 days. It's weird. Oh well.

Before I go, I would like to boast about Dead Island Riptide and the fact that I beat it!!! Woop woop! I've been playing it religiously lately, so it didn't take too long to beat it. I'm in the process of going back through it now and maxing out my stuff.

Okay, well I definitely think it's time for this terribly boring blog to come to and end. Wouldn't you agree?

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the stray cat, Lucy:






Mr. Friendly:


And now several pictures of Hadley:


Yes, she's hanging on bamboo.



The following pictures are all cell phone pictures, which is why the color is off a bit:







LaVaughn also took all of these.

And now for a video!!

No comments: